Touch Screen

This is a discussion on Touch Screen within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; I have a pattern lock on my touch screen. I clean the screen with a screen cleaner any time it looks dirty. Still, from time ...

Thread: Touch Screen

Touch Screen

I have a pattern lock on my touch screen.

I clean the screen with a screen cleaner any time it looks dirty.

Still, from time to time, my touch will not register on the screen. I will try to answer a call and it won't, or I'll try to trace my pattern, and it won't.

What causes this? Hands to dry, moist? Not pressing hard enough?

I believe a separate problem is that if I have it plugged into the charger it's very hard to use the touch screen. It seems to be worse the lower the charge is. I unplug it, and can use it. Is this somthing others have experienced?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well, the screens are capacitive, and if you have anything watery on your screen it's highly likely that it may be confusing the phone.

Try sticking to just the micro-fiber cloth, and yeah I've had the same problem with my phone and my mac's trackpad.
    This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time.

Delta gave me a real nice screen cleaner in my snack box. It sticks to the back of my case when I'm not using it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links