Android to PC/TV

This is a discussion on Android to PC/TV within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi Everyone, I'm not sure if this belongs in the "Tech" section, but I was hoping somebody might be able to help me on displaying ...

Thread: Android to PC/TV

Question Android to PC/TV

Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if this belongs in the "Tech" section, but I was hoping somebody might be able to help me on displaying live video streams from my Nexus S to my PC (to display on my TV). I have this Search TV application, it is great for watching TV show streams on demand, and it would be really nice to go to the PC/TV from the Android with it. Since the stream I'm trying to output to a bigger display is from an app instead of a local media file, I think I will need a means of capturing everything on my phone's display. I tried Ashot, but it's not what I'm looking for; the framerate is aweful for video capture, and it just captures stills from the video media.
    Any ideas on how to accomplish the above would be greatly appreciated! Thanks,

Nick

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm not the definitive answer here, but I don't think you can do it if the phone doesn't have an HDMI output...and only a few do. My Atrix does, but even that pretty much requires the HD Multimedia dock to do what you want to do.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links