Nexus s 4G LED LIGGHT WONT WORK.

This is a discussion on Nexus s 4G LED LIGGHT WONT WORK. within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; How can I activate the LED Light on my phone. Cuz that would help me a lot. U can't zoom n hope that at least ...

Thread: Nexus s 4G LED LIGGHT WONT WORK.

Question Nexus s 4G LED LIGGHT WONT WORK.

How can I activate the LED Light on my phone. Cuz that would help me a lot. U can't zoom n hope that at least the LED light works.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Do you mean to use it as a flashlight? If so, there are several apps in the market that will do that. You may have to try a few to find one that works on your device though...I have different flashlight apps on all 3 of my Android devices, because none of them works on all of them!

I use Tesla LED light on one phone, Flashlight on another, and Motorola's Droidlight LED Flashlight on the third.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Do you mean to use it as a flashlight? If so, there are several apps in the market that will do that. You may have to try a few to find one that works on your device though...I have different flashlight apps on all 3 of my Android devices, because none of them works on all of them!

I use Tesla LED light on one phone, Flashlight on another, and Motorola's Droidlight LED Flashlight on the third.

No I already figure that out, but the notification one. Where it blinks when u get a sms, etc.

Try LightFlow from the market. The developer is one of our members, and he's been fantastic about answering questions and updating the app.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Try LightFlow from the market. The developer is one of our members, and he's been fantastic about answering questions and updating the app.

Thanks I just downloaded it. Ima give it a try.

Cool! Hope it fixes you up....spend some time in the customization...there's a lot of options for color, and TONS of apps that it can notify you for. Worth the time spent.

-_-

The Nexus S does not have a notification led....

[PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links