Issue with Red not Displaying on Screen

This is a discussion on Issue with Red not Displaying on Screen within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi I broke my Nexus One screen. Ordered the part and installed it. Issue is now there is no red in the display. Just Blue ...

Thread: Issue with Red not Displaying on Screen

Issue with Red not Displaying on Screen

Hi

I broke my Nexus One screen.
    Ordered the part and installed it.

Issue is now there is no red in the display. Just Blue and Green ... of course black.

The red showed through when the screen was cracked so I know the display part was working before I did the fix.

I was very careful with the led display part when I had it out as well as put it back in.

I took it all apart again to make sure that the 3 ribbon connectors I detached were indeed fully connected and they are.

So any ideas on what it might be or diagnostics I could perform to see what part/connection is toast?

UGH!

Thanks in advance for the input!

Kent

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

That's a step above my pay grade, but I'd think you got a defective screen. I doubt that there's 3 different connectors for the display primary colors.

I also have the same problem... :-(
    And I don't think it's the new part that is deffective since it's only the touch screen, not the display...

I'm wondering if the flat connection of the touch screen on the display back panel that is wrongly placed, or maybe that connector is deffective and then maybe it's the new part, but just the connector part...

I tried taring it apart and together again a few times now, and I always get the same results...

Everything else works... Kind of sad... :-(

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links