GTalk Video Chat audio problem

This is a discussion on GTalk Video Chat audio problem within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Not sure if I did something to screw it up or if that's just how it goes... but when I do a video chat in ...

Thread: GTalk Video Chat audio problem

GTalk Video Chat audio problem

Not sure if I did something to screw it up or if that's just how it goes... but when I do a video chat in the built in Google Talk app the audio doesn't come out the back speaker. Instead it comes out the regular one you would use when making a phone call. So to be able to hear the other person I have to put it up to my face to listen and then all they see is the side of my face. Anybody have a fix for this? Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Nothing... Anybody? Am I all alone on this one? I see I'm not the only person because somebody posted on Google's site about it too.

Issue 19221 - android - Google talk voice call uses speaker as default sound output with no option to change - Android - An Open Handset Alliance Project - Google Project Hosting

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links