locked out of my phone.. to many password attempts

This is a discussion on locked out of my phone.. to many password attempts within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; hey heres my problem.. about a week ago i baught my brand new Nexus s, and ive been super happy.. anyways, i have a android ...

Thread: locked out of my phone.. to many password attempts

locked out of my phone.. to many password attempts

hey heres my problem.. about a week ago i baught my brand new Nexus s, and ive been super happy.. anyways, i have a android lock on it and tonight i had a party and heaps of people were playing with my phone, it ended up locking it and it asked me to sign into my google account, i attempted to sign in over 50 times, even changed my password all of it. It signed in on the computer but not on the phone. I have no idea what to do, does anyone no how to restore it ? I cant get into the phone and I really am scared at the moment. Ive put it into recovery mode and thats about it, i dont no what to do next.. please help ;/

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I sent you a visitor message you can check that out but resume you boot into recovery and select wipe all/factory reset.

I have the same problem. My daughter locked herself out of the Nexus S. She doesn't remember putting any password, yet the phone prompts for a password and we have reached the "too many pattern attempts". We didn't link it to the gmail account yet, it's a brand new phone, and it's asking for an email address. Maybe her friends have played a bad game on her!
    The phone company is not helpful at all.
    I would appreciate if anyone can give me any direction of how I can recover this phone or the password.

thanks!

Never mind, I found out the log-in.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links