alarm clock music to radio

This is a discussion on alarm clock music to radio within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi, I'm an ancient iPhone user and now I have a nexus s. So, a lot of things are different, of course. What I want ...

Thread: alarm clock music to radio

alarm clock music to radio

Hi,

I'm an ancient iPhone user and now I have a nexus s. So, a lot of things are different, of course. What I want to to do is to use the alarm clock function with my stereo to wake up in the morning a little bit "punchy". So, I plugged the audio jack of the phone to the auxiliary input of the stereo. But if the alarm signal starts the internal loudspeaker of the nexus s is used. However, I tried the internal music player app and everything worked well and I can listen to the music played by the stereo. Is there a special setting to activate this feature or could somebody give me a hint of an app that provides this feature?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Did you get it used or new? If you got it used then check settings -> about phone -> mod version (it may not be there) and tell me what it says. If you got it new then sorry I don't know :/

Its a new one with Android 2.3.4 installed, not rooted, no mod.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links