Battery Problems...

This is a discussion on Battery Problems... within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; By golly I think I got it! Not really the way I had planned on getting it fixed, but it's doing the job. I installed ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battery Problems...

By golly I think I got it!

Not really the way I had planned on getting it fixed, but it's doing the job. I installed Set CPU yesterday and made a couple profiles that under-clocks the phone when the screen is off and it does it's automatic thing too. Now it's almost been 3 hours off the charger and I haven't even lost a full 10% yet! The weird thing I noticed this morning was it only charged to 96% like it used to. The whole time I had been having this problem my phone would charge to 100% so I don't know what I did... But it holds a charge again!

Great!
    You may wasn't to consider the Battery Calibration app, but its a bit tricky to set up...

I got that app too, I just started that this morning right before I took it off the charger. Basically it just wipes the battery stats, so nothing I haven't tried before.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links