Rooting and Flashing a new camera

This is a discussion on Rooting and Flashing a new camera within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hello, I have read posts about flashing the desire r2 camera to the nexus one... I am interested because I want more features on the ...

Thread: Rooting and Flashing a new camera

Rooting and Flashing a new camera

Hello,
    I have read posts about flashing the desire r2 camera to the nexus one... I am interested because I want more features on the camera... Shutter speed, white balance, and whatever else I can get. Is there a camera that would work better on nexus s? Obviously I have little idea what I'm talking about and plan to do more research but I am getting the ball rolling.

Thanks for your help

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Have you rooted your nexus already?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

no i haven't

I don't even know what to do with a rooted phone... That's why I'm looking at this... Need a place to start

Well its good to do as much research as possible. There are many benefits to being rooted but its not for everyone. any questions feel free to ask!
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links