looking to get a nexus s but have some ?'s first...

This is a discussion on looking to get a nexus s but have some ?'s first... within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; i have a N1 and have been more than happy with it but after 2 years sadly its starting to bonk. i get horrible reception ...

Thread: looking to get a nexus s but have some ?'s first...

looking to get a nexus s but have some ?'s first...

i have a N1 and have been more than happy with it but after 2 years sadly its starting to bonk. i get horrible reception in my house (if any) and my next phone would HAVE to have wifi calling on it. i know a lot of the android phones that are being sold from tmobile have it and ive tried them in my house and work flawlessly. i have tried both G2 and G2x. but i kinda want to get another nexus device. does anyone here have a Nexus S on Tmobile and could share if they can use wifi calling? dont tell me about sipgate or any of that stuff, ive heard it and dont care for it. i need MY phone number to show up when making phone calls and i need people to be able to call My number to reach me. thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Bump.. anyone on T-Mobile that can chime in?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links