No 3g on nexus s ICS

This is a discussion on No 3g on nexus s ICS within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hello guys! new to the blog. I have a problem with my nexus s. I just downloades the ICS os and all of a sudden ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No 3g on nexus s ICS

No 3g on nexus s ICS

Hello guys! new to the blog. I have a problem with my nexus s. I just downloades the ICS os and all of a sudden I have no 3g and edge hasn't shown up either. Do any of you has a comment or a reason for this? does anyone knows how to fix this? Thanks for your time and happy holidays.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

you could pull your sim

and I just posted this as fyi

Google Stops ICS Roll-out for Nexus S in Some Areas
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Thanks. Tried it but no fix. I'm om T-Mobile and data is turned on. don't know what else to do. Thanks for your time.

Are you rooted
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I'm sorry if I gave the wrong impression. I'm not a tech guy and don't know how to do that. Do you know where to find instruction to "root"? Sorry if I'm a pain. Again thanks for your time.

Update; Saw some videos in youtube. No i'm not rooted. phone is as new from the box.

Only asked cause if you root you can flash another rom or a nandroid or passimg back to day one and start over--but I guess since you got an OTA you wouldn't be. Don't remember how that works.

The below links are a starting place, but a lot of research/reading is recommended before you attempt. You should have a good grasp of terminology and what exactly you are doing on each step. Not sure if that is the answer now.

You can back up your sdcard and then your phone info with MyBackUp Pro it has a 30 day free trial and then restore to factory settings. Not sure how all that works, since I have been rooted for 20 months. It needs to take you back before the OTA. You can also go to Google Forums and find threads on ICS/Nexus S/and your issue.

I am running texasice ICS rom and have had network issues with no solution. Not sure they are related, since the rom is not out of alpha yet.

I would try Google first--good luck

HTC Nexus One - XDA-Developers

Nexus One Development & Hacking - Nexus One/Nexus S Forum - Google Phone Forum

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I deeply appreciate your time and guidance. Best wishes and happy holidays.

hope you get it sorted happy holidays

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Ban this guy

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

My Pleasure Duke!
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links