OTA updates

This is a discussion on OTA updates within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Three weeks ago I bought a Nexus S in China. I think it was made to be shipped to Europe as the documents inside were ...

Thread: OTA updates

OTA updates

Three weeks ago I bought a Nexus S in China. I think it was made to be shipped to Europe as the documents inside were in a European language. The unit has 2.3.3 Could someone tell me if I will get an OTA update of the operating system and if so when?

Once I activate it and start using it is there a general time period I must wait for an update?

Lately, will all unlocked Nexus One phones get the Ice Cream Sandwich update OTA when it is released?

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sorry I meant to ask if all Nexus S phone will get the ICS update. Further I have read that the OTA updates are done in waves at certain times. If my phone had been sitting in a box unsold for a year and missed the OTA updates can it get them later?

Confirmed: ICS coming to the Nexus S in the next few weeks -- Engadget

Apparently in a couple weeks or so the rest of the Nexus S phones will get the official ICS update.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links