Cant activate nexus

This is a discussion on Cant activate nexus within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Don't know if this is the right place to post this so if it isn't please move it. So I bought a Google Nexus S ...

Thread: Cant activate nexus

Cant activate nexus

Don't know if this is the right place to post this so if it isn't please move it.

So I bought a Google Nexus S from some guy on craigslist. The phone number that I called was from the nexus itself, after we exchanged a few words we traded the cash for the phone. $200 to be exact.

He told me to activate it in about an hour because he needs to disconnect it, I tried it about 3 times that day. I've been trying it every other day for about a month now and I'm really assuming that its not going to connect anymore.

I've also contacted sprint and they told me the phone hasnt been reported stolen or lost so I'm really confused.

Do any of you guys know whats going on?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You probably need to go to a Sprint store and have them check the activation status. It may still be on his account, or you may just need to have it activated on your account.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links