Selling my T-Mobile Nexus One - not engraved - not rooted - pristine

This is a discussion on Selling my T-Mobile Nexus One - not engraved - not rooted - pristine within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Back to eBay. Google Nexus One (T-Mobile) - Mint - with Extras I got HTC to send me a Brand New T-Mobile Nexus One! If ...

Thread: Selling my T-Mobile Nexus One - not engraved - not rooted - pristine

Selling my T-Mobile Nexus One - not engraved - not rooted - pristine

Back to eBay. Google Nexus One (T-Mobile) - Mint - with Extras

I got HTC to send me a Brand New T-Mobile Nexus One! If anything, it looks better than the other two phones (my original T-Mobile Nexus One and my AT&T Nexus One).

Google Nexus One - Mint - Virtually New - Unlocked with Extras! Not engraved. Not rooted.

You are looking at a mint condition Google Nexus One (T-Mobile). I bought the original phone on the day the T-Mobile Nexus One was announced, Jan 5 2010. Last week there was an issue with the microSD slot so HTC replaced the phone with a Brand New Nexus One (T-Mobile)(pictures are of the new phone).

I opened the box, made sure the phone functioned correct on T-Mobile for about 1 hour. Downloaded a couple of apps, checked T-Mobile 3G, charging, looked for dust under screen, checked touch screen responsiveness. Every looks and functions perfectly. Took these pictures. Boxed it back up and am ready to ship it. This phone is as close to NEW as possible.

This phone can be used on T-Mobile 3G / GSM. It will also function on AT&T Edge / GSM but this is not suggested. This is "the original" Nexus One designed for T-Mobile 3G. It is a Quad Band GSM phone (850/900/1800/1900 MHz). The 3G/UMTS radio supports (900/AWS/2100 MHz). This Nexus One is a GSM device and is not compatible with CDMA networks such as Verizon and Sprint.

This phone was purchased for full price. No early termination fees are owed. Copy of original invoice and HTC hot swap paperwork available!

I am selling because I bought the AT&T 3G Nexus One. I will include an original box and the following BRAND NEW Accessories from my AT&T Nexus One:
    - brand new USB cable
    - brand new wall charger
    - brand new soft pouch for the phone
    - brand new headphones
    - brand new 4 GB Micro SD card
    - BRAND NEW UNUSED UNOPENED spare 1400 mAh BATTERY

In addition, I will include a Boxwave Crystal Clear screen protector (normally $12.95+shipping) and a special Android sticker.

Note, this auction is for the almost new T-Mobile Nexus One! But you the battery WILL be a Brand New battery that I bought from Google.

Buyers with fewer than 5 positive feedbacks are encouraged to NOT place bids.

There are no scratches or dings on the phone and it works as new. The screen has no blemishes at all and is quite gorgeous to look at! The phone has not been wet or dropped.

Just like all Nexus Ones, it is unlocked so you can use it on any GSM carrier. I will reset the phone to the original factory memory settings. You will need a GMail account to start using the phone. If you do not already have a GMail account, the phone will help you set up a GMail account.

Please visit http://www.google.com/phone for full specifications and questions about how to use the phone.

Please visit http://www.google.com/support/androi...&answer=166519 for questions about returns and warranty. I make no representations about HTC returns or warranty.

This auction does NOT include a SIM Card or a T-Mobile account. You can get one from T-Mobile or any other GSM carrier. I have used a T-Mobile Even More Plus 500 voice minutes + unlimited text + unlimited data plan with this phone. That plan is $59 per month. Service from T-Mobile has been very good. I am moving back to AT&T because my family has an AT&T Family plan and it doesn't make sense for me to continue the T-Mobile plan.

Bid with confidence and view my 100% positive feedback! Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any questions or want more pictures.

All sales are final and shipping insurance is included.

I will ship USPS Priority Mail anywhere in the United States within 24 hours of your verified payment. Only United States!

The Fine Print….
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1) Will ship via USPS Priority Mail with insurance and tracking to a US address ONLY!
    2) Paypal ONLY to a confirmed address ONLY!
    3) I will ship within 24 hours of payment receipt clearing and will email you the Tracking number.
    4) All sales are final. If unit is damaged in transit, I will help file a claim with USPS.
    5) Do NOT bid if you have 0 or bad feedback. I will cancel your bid.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm interested in it. PM me.

V

What did it sell for?

V

Kevin,

Whenever you're ready to sell I'm ready to buy. Just let me know.

V

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links