Selling Nexus One T-Mobile (w/problems)

This is a discussion on Selling Nexus One T-Mobile (w/problems) within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; I'm parting out a month old Nexus One. Please read carefully if you are interested in purchasing it does have problems i want to point ...

Thread: Selling Nexus One T-Mobile (w/problems)

Selling Nexus One T-Mobile (w/problems)

I'm parting out a month old Nexus One. Please read carefully if you are interested in purchasing it does have problems i want to point out.

Problems:
    1)sometimes it boots and some times it doesn't
    2)boots 2-5 minutes and sometimes freezes at screen
    3)touch screen = unresponsive

PROS:
    1) Is able to boot to loader screen
    2) has potential to be rooted and fully working

Edit:
    Forgot to add that the Phone is in MINT condition by all means there is no scratches, cuffs, or dents on the phone. It includes all the contents that it normally came with.

I'm a android user, what i believe that is happening is that the OS debugged and crapped out on me. I'm sure if it is rooted (i've rooted G1 never a nexus) it will be back to normal or flash the stock rom again. I'm not that of a techy person so if anyone that wants to play with this phone or fix it be my guest.

Ebay 100% feedback and paypal certified. I respond quick to my mails and reply too. Local is even better. (Location = Orange County, Garden Grove).

I dont like RETURNS at all so if you are serious on purchasing PM me or EMAIL. I will provide full or more detail thanks!!

davidd.nguyenn@gmail.com

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

*CLOSE* please.

instead of trying to sell this like an idiot, i've called HTC repair line and they were able to transfer the ORIGINAL's owners warranty into mine, so basically the nexus one is officially under my name and my warranty. i will be waiting 2-3 days for the new phone to come and shipped this old cracker to the dumpster!

for those who purchase a N1 from somewhere other than google.com give htc and call and they could do what i did.

closing thread at OP's request.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links