Nexus/Desire On sale.. $475 Buy it now..

This is a discussion on Nexus/Desire On sale.. $475 Buy it now.. within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Hey guys I have seen a whole bunch of good things and worked with some nice devices.. As promoter for the MoDoCo corporation... I am ...

Thread: Nexus/Desire On sale.. $475 Buy it now..

Exclamation Nexus/Desire On sale.. $475 Buy it now..

Hey guys I have seen a whole bunch of good things and worked with some nice devices.. As promoter for the MoDoCo corporation... I am giving up my personal 2 week used N1.. to the lucky hands of who comes.. With the right price that is.. :rofl3:

Google Nexus One: Unlocked T-Mobile - eBay (item 120552688265 end time Apr-11-10 09:53:33 PDT)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If you want 475 for it why start the bid at 350?

It can always grow.. I left it open to whomever wants to do so..

I only want the Desire. Where can I bid for it?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by dixy2k View Post
    I only want the Desire. Where can I bid for it?
    Oh No.. LoL...

Of course the device is capable of being both... I am going to be honest.. The Nexus Verision of desire Has things the real desire doesn't have.. You can research it on the Thread posted in the Link.. I am the promotions manager for MoDoCo.. So, trust me I know.. You'll find me everyehere.. I think I even got yelled today by paul for putting up my dropbox.. LoLL..

So, I tell you, besides ONE thing, The Optical track, the desire is actually behind the Nexus after Paul got his hands on it, Think twice about your decision, if know android as well as I do as a dev, you'd know the Nexus is better.. It can be more than ONE device.. Including the desire in it's complete 110% state... So look over.. I just bought an Xperia X10..

Whew.. This is a machine.. and when 2.1 arrives on this.. Whew.. now its war.. LoL :rofl3:

Wink

Price Dropped to $450...

Bid At $400-$425.. And it's yours..

Why is this posted everywhere? In 3 er 4 different categories?

I agree with WarreN, while the sale may be legitimate, the postings for it border on spamming the board! I'm locking this thread, and deleting any others that may be here!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links