Alright how do you this so called OS 4.0 is going to hold up to Android?

This is a discussion on Alright how do you this so called OS 4.0 is going to hold up to Android? within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; read about it here---> iPhone OS 4 unveiled, adds multitasking, shipping this summer -- Engadget So guys how does it stand up to Android??? vote ...

View Poll Results: How long have you been with Sprint?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less then 1 year

10 12.66%
  • 1 to 2 years

0 0%
  • 2 to 3 years

3 3.80%
  • 3 to 4 years

2 2.53%
  • 4 to 5 years

4 5.06%
  • 5 to 6 years

4 5.06%
  • 6+ years

56 70.89%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alright how do you this so called OS 4.0 is going to hold up to Android?

Alright how do you this so called OS 4.0 is going to hold up to Android?

read about it here---> iPhone OS 4 unveiled, adds multitasking, shipping this summer -- Engadget

So guys how does it stand up to Android??? vote above ^^^
    VZW Nexus One PLZ

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

nexus one still will be faster than 3gs :P

I'm with you up there ^^^
    VZW Nexus One PLZ

did you see what you have to do for the multitasking? what a joke!
    the video the guy can barely get it up and use, etc.... still no widgets and many other things...
    Not to mention 'the old hardware doesn't support the new OS, have to buy the new phone to get it', what a joke! Android 3.0 is prolly gonna release the same time.
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post
    did you see what you have to do for the multitasking? what a joke!
    the video the guy can barely get it up and use, etc.... still no widgets and many other things...
    Not to mention 'the old hardware doesn't support the new OS, have to buy the new phone to get it', what a joke! Android 3.0 is prolly gonna release the same time.
    and it will be fkng awesome! xD

Apple is chassing behind 2.1, Everything they said is going into 4.0 2.1 have already so its a waust of time for me. Nexus one + dchandler = LOVE
    Follow me on Twitter
    www.twitter.com/dchandler326

I really thought they'd introduce widgets in 4.0. Even RIM is working on them and they're about as far behind the pack as you can get.

Meh... maybe the iPhone 4.0 hardware will have something special

Boo! Read the article and not impressed with iphone OS 4.0. I thought I was going to regret my N1 purchase because Apple would come out with something SPECTACULAR - and it doesn't seem so!

I LOVE Android and My Nexxy. Android is so great and I haven't even begun to use the phone to its full potential because I've been so busy with school and my two year old. Can't wait to root (waiting to see what this black droid is about AND i have to research) and really start going nuts on this phone. It's amazing!

Apple and their crappy 4.0 can kiss my ... because my nexxy already does those things. Poor iPhone 3g users have to buy a whole new phone because apple won't give them the updaate. boo hoo

Here's hoping Google is generous and gives us an update at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by mamatee View Post
    Boo! Read the article and not impressed with iphone OS 4.0. I thought I was going to regret my N1 purchase because Apple would come out with something SPECTACULAR - and it doesn't seem so!
    It's never happened before, ever, that apple came out with something spectacular.

Quote Originally Posted by dd4005 View Post
    It's never happened before, ever, that apple came out with something spectacular.
    Agreed, but they usually do just enough to capture the market. I'm sure it will be the same this time around too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links