Just got an iPad

This is a discussion on Just got an iPad within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; So I just got the apple iPad as a gift. Thing is awesome and has many cool features I can't wait to use. Anyone else ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just got an iPad

Just got an iPad

So I just got the apple iPad as a gift. Thing is awesome and has many cool features I can't wait to use. Anyone else got one?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sorry, I would rather have a cheaper netbook. But shouldn't this be in off-topic anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Finesta101 View Post
    So I just got the apple iPad as a gift. Thing is awesome and has many cool features I can't wait to use. Anyone else got one?
    The one without 3G?

Admin
    I have an iPad and I love it. Don't forget to check out the iPad Forum @ www.ipadforums.net
    Also you can use wireless tether with the iPad and the N1!

Wife has one here....Cool device.

Not sure of the $900 she spent on it tho....

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by wormbaby View Post
    Sorry, I would rather have a cheaper netbook. But shouldn't this be in off-topic anyway?

You say this...but have you EVER had a ipad in your hands...played with it for at least a couple hours....once you do...you will see why buying one a tethering it to a nexus one gives you the BEST combination in this world. You get the performance and reliability of the Nexus One tagged with the apps and fund of the ipad...Free wifi tethering makes this combination ohhh sooo perfect!! I am in totaly love and dont think I could of had a better combination of 2 devices! Bye Bye Dell Laptop, Hello Ipad with wifi connecting to my rooted Nexus....soooooo in love!!!!

PS...10 hour battery!!! OMFG they rocked it with this one!!! The only people that actually talk smack about this product are ones who have never used it

Tethering Nexus One to Ipad

I am thinking about getting an iPad but I have questions on how to "tether" it to a Nexus One. I will be using the iPad in an area where wifi is not available so internet access will only be available via my Nexus One and AT&T 3G. Do you simply attach the USB cable to the iPad and the other end of the cable to the Nexus One? Is there software to download or will it automatically connect the iPad to the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by kevin.mccollum View Post
    I am thinking about getting an iPad but I have questions on how to "tether" it to a Nexus One. I will be using the iPad in an area where wifi is not available so internet access will only be available via my Nexus One and AT&T 3G. Do you simply attach the USB cable to the iPad and the other end of the cable to the Nexus One? Is there software to download or will it automatically connect the iPad to the internet?

My nexus one is rooted (Jailbroken) which means I can make it into a WiFi hotspot basically with a application. If your phone is not rooted, I would highly suggest it to take full advantage of wifi anywhere with your ipad...it rocks!!!

BYe the way my service is with T-Mo if that makes any diff. I know there 3g is 100% better then ATT in Chicago, so I dont know what your wifi connection will be like regarding speed with att

i'll wait for the google pad with a camera and flash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    Anything with an i in the front of it from Apple is not for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links