Goodbye Android?

This is a discussion on Goodbye Android? within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; :iphone: Yup, I might be calling HTC tomorrow and asking for a refund, if they say no, I'll make another thread selling my N1 on ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Android?

Goodbye Android?

:iphone: Yup, I might be calling HTC tomorrow and asking for a refund, if they say no, I'll make another thread selling my N1 on here, I LOVE the phone, the only reason I might be getting an iPhone is for the customer service. So... I might say my goodbyes now, I will still try and contribute to the forum even though I might not have an Android phone anymore... I can still continue to make wallpapers... You guys can try and persuade me to stay with Android, good luck... I won't be getting the 3Gs, I'll be waiting for the iPhone HD (it's only a rumour...) with an estimated release date for June...
    M_Woody's wallpaper pack.

I am a freelance/self-employed graphics designer, please take a look at my website www.m-woody.co.nr

200th post - 6th April, 2010.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

As an iPhone user as well as an N1 owner I think you will find you will soon get bored.

But yes, customer service and support with Apple is excellent

Quote Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
    As an iPhone user as well as an N1 owner I think you will find you will soon get bored.

But yes, customer service and support with Apple is excellent
    Hmmm... I'll see what Apple bring in the next iPhone, if it's any good, I might get it... I'm sure I will miss the N1, I know I will regret it... I just wish HTC have stores around the world like Apple :P

EDIT: Also, what's the speaker quality like on the iPhone? I mean for playing music, not call quality through the ear-piece...

I am a freelance/self-employed graphics designer, please take a look at my website www.m-woody.co.nr

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Speaker is poor on music. It is one little speaker at the side of the bottom connector. The one on the other side which people think is a speaker is the mic

Speaker is poor on music. It is one little speaker at the side of the bottom connector. The one on the other side which people think is a speaker is the mic
    well... quality isn't a worry, loudness however is, how loud can the speaker go? I get quite a lot of missed calls because I haven't heard the N1's ringtone... I know there are 'volume boost' apps for JailBroken iPhones/iPod touches (what's plural for touch? lol).

Also, which iPhone do you have? 1st gen, 3G or 3Gs?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've got a 3G with the Marimba ringtone which I can hear quite well. The standard mail received tone is another matter, just a sort of low beep. Apple don't like you changing those/

I can't say I have noticed a lot of difference between the 2 phones. At least with Andriod you have more choice in what tone you use for what.

I've got a 3G with the Marimba ringtone which I can hear quite well. The standard mail received tone is another matter, just a sort of low beep. Apple don't like you changing those/

I can't say I have noticed a lot of difference between the 2 phones. At least with Andriod you have more choice in what tone you use for what.
    Hmmm... I suppose I can't really ask much more, I plan on getting the next iPhone not the 3G(s)... Anyway... Thanks for replying

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Admin
    Why not consider the HTC Incredible?

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Why not consider the HTC Incredible?
    It is tempting, like I said before, I like the iPhone for the amazing Apple customer support and compatibility with other Apple products I also have a few iPod dock lying around, I might as well start using those...

EDIT: The iPhone HD is rumoured for a late June release, only a few months away

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, you can't go wrong with iPhone. Solid device & stable and yea... Apple support is top notch. I got away from it for something different (plus I had the old 2G model).

Looking forward to the HD though. From the rumors the graphics/display should blow anything away that's coming out in 2010.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links