Has anything changed on N1F.net related to login?

This is a discussion on Has anything changed on N1F.net related to login? within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; For some reason I can not log in using Chrome. It keeps telling me I've entered an invalid password. It works fine in Opera though... ...

Thread: Has anything changed on N1F.net related to login?

Has anything changed on N1F.net related to login?

For some reason I can not log in using Chrome. It keeps telling me I've entered an invalid password. It works fine in Opera though...

Is it just me?
    Rooted Nexus One

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

No, it's not just you. A new version of VBulletin was installed this morning, and it has caused more than a few users problems logging in.

This is the note that was posted on DF's front page regarding this issue:

We have upgraded DroidForums.net to a newer version of vBulletin this morning. After the upgrade, some users have reported problems logging back into the forum. If you are having issues signing in please follow these steps:

Try removing all your cookies associated with DroidForums.net inside your browser. Sometimes cookies get corrupt and they prevent you from logging in, and this is an easy fix so you can continue to use your favorite browser.

If you continue to have problems logging in, please shoot us an email and we'll be happy to help!

I can log on with dolphin on my n1 but can't log on with my laptop with Firefox or Internet explore hope they get it fixed

Initially I tried on Chrome then Safari. No Go.

I had to delete all cookies and reset my password to get in. :\

I have tried everthing got to log on with internet explorer but not firefox

Ah! That 'splains it! I was trying to log in on my netbook while traveling, and no go! I could get on just fine on my N1 using Tapatalk, tho!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links