For sale: Nexus One (NOT FOR AT&T)

This is a discussion on For sale: Nexus One (NOT FOR AT&T) within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; The phone just isn't for me, I have the N1 on Amazon at the moment. No buyers. I had to put the price high on ...

Thread: For sale: Nexus One (NOT FOR AT&T)

Exclamation For sale: Nexus One (NOT FOR AT&T)

The phone just isn't for me, I have the N1 on Amazon at the moment. No buyers. I had to put the price high on Amazon because of the fees. If you buy it from me privately, it will be cheaper. I'm not quite sure on a price yet... Definately no more than 500... I will be open to offers.

The Nexus One is in great condition, no scratches, I have ALWAYS kept it in the case (which I am including). I will also include an extra battery cover (HTC sent me another).

UK and US charger included. USB sync/charge included too.

I will be shipping from the UK, I would prefer UK buyers but I will send to the US too... I MIGHT even ship to other countries, it depends where...

If this thread violates the forum rules, please let me know before closing it.

Thanks, M_Woody.
    M_Woody's wallpaper pack.

I am a freelance/self-employed graphics designer, please take a look at my website www.m-woody.co.nr

200th post - 6th April, 2010.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

how much is that phone new in the uk? its only 529 in the us

It cost me about 600+ because of damn taxes :-(

I am a freelance/self-employed graphics designer, please take a look at my website www.m-woody.co.nr

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i want it!!

mine cost 430 in february and no taxes,my mate got one of vodaphone and sold it for 380 so i think you better drop your price mate or keep it

Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    mine cost 430 in february and no taxes,my mate got one of vodaphone and sold it for 380 so i think you better drop your price mate or keep it
    Yeah, dropping my price down to about 415

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wow they cost alot in the uk i know the pound is more then the dollar not sure the exact amount im buying mine next week brand new for 179 + tax but with 2 year contract from t-mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    wow they cost alot in the uk i know the pound is more then the dollar not sure the exact amount im buying mine next week brand new for 179 + tax but with 2 year contract from t-mobile
    everything costs a lot in the rip of uk mate

i see but the uk gets alot of the best stuff tho guess cause yall will pay more for it (talking mostly about the cars yall get comapared to us)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links