Google I/O

This is a discussion on Google I/O within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; If any of you are intrested in Google is broadcasting the I/O live through Google wave, where it allows users to be interactive with the ...

Thread: Google I/O

Google I/O

If any of you are intrested in Google is broadcasting the I/O live through Google wave, where it allows users to be interactive with the disscussion. There are many disscusions regarding andriod, google, future etc. Come join... at Google I/O 2010
    Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage;be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. Joshua 1:9

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Also.....

Go to YouTube - GoogleDevelopers's Channel on Wednesday, May 19, and Thursday, May 20, to watch the Google I/O keynote presentations live.

Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    Also.....

Go to YouTube - GoogleDevelopers's Channel on Wednesday, May 19, and Thursday, May 20, to watch the Google I/O keynote presentations live.
    Ditto: You know whats makes this even better they have captions.... Fantastic for people at work and people that are deaf like myself. The google Wave thing looks kind of cool, I have been in and out of some sessions. Most of it is just people talking back and forth, tomorrow there will be google reps there as well as live presentation slides, its going to be a cool day tomorrow.
    Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage;be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. Joshua 1:9

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links