FS: T-mobile Mytouch 3g black. chicago

This is a discussion on FS: T-mobile Mytouch 3g black. chicago within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; I have a Mytouch 3g BLACK, this is the original version not the 3.5mm. Phone will come with everything i got from tmobile orginally but ...

Thread: FS: T-mobile Mytouch 3g black. chicago

FS: T-mobile Mytouch 3g black. chicago

I have a Mytouch 3g BLACK, this is the original version not the 3.5mm. Phone will come with everything i got from tmobile orginally but not the 4gb card. I lost it and i have a 1gb card now in its place since i only used it for apps2sd.

The phone is rooted and running the CM 4.1.15 or something. I didn't do any of the testings of the 2.1 stuff.

Phone is VERY MINT. Screen is flawless has a protector on it from day one. I bought 3 gel cases from DCmugen88. Clear. red. green. 2 mirror screens protectors as well.

All in all Great phone, Only reason why i'm selling is i picked up the n1. main reason why i'm here now. I was going to use this as a back up but rather not put a phone like this in storage.

I'm looking for $225 shipped OBO. Very flexible with price. I'm in chicago local pick up for $200.

PAYPAL only. If you want this feel free to give me a low ball.

email me at Peter.turtle @ gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images      

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links