Android ruins permissions? Cnet spreads a BS and marketing ploy by SMobile…

This is a discussion on Android ruins permissions? Cnet spreads a BS and marketing ploy by SMobile… within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; I'm getting a bit angry, unfortunately. (By the way, Ed Brunette, who wrote a correct explanation of this situation on ZDNet , is a both ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Android ruins permissions? Cnet spreads a BS and marketing ploy by SMobile…

I'm getting a bit angry, unfortunately. (By the way, Ed Brunette, who wrote a correct explanation of this situation on ZDNet, is a both iPhone and Android developer and author of excellent beginner's Android book.)

But here's one more bogus article. (Hey, Thomas, could you answer one simple question:
    Why did you name this article "Google Finds Flaws In Android Security Report", while inside your article you're telling quite opposite thing: a bogus SMobile company rose an intentionally falls alarm which was immediately corrected by Google. I'm sorry, but this discrepancy between article name and content leads to some questions about your sincerity...)

A PC World user securitydude6868 correctly insisted that I have to present facts before accusing SMobile Security in wrong-doing. He was right and I performed a little research.
    A conclusion? SMobile Systems unfairly tries to topple competitors.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links