Bp Oil leak news

This is a discussion on Bp Oil leak news within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Breaking news: BP announced that this morning they installed a wedding ring around the leaking pipe and it stopped putting out almost immediately...

Thread: Bp Oil leak news

Bp Oil leak news

Breaking news:

BP announced that this morning they installed a wedding ring around the
    leaking pipe and it stopped putting out almost immediately
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I heard the new plan is to stuff the hole with Puppies n Kittens.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Just drop a pound or a few thousand pounds of tnt on it and ignite it...I think that would stop the leak and couldn't possibly hurt the sea life more than this leak fiasco has already.

How about we shove all the iphone4's down the hole!?!? I am sure once most people get a hold of them tomorrow they will realize a nice Android phone with Froyo (like the Nexus One) is the way to go and return them anyways! What... didn't they say there was like 60,000 pre-orders? That should be enough to stop the leak I am sure!!! LOL

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links