Another N1 with Tmo radio inside

This is a discussion on Another N1 with Tmo radio inside within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Although I enjoy my N1 tremendously, with FRF91 and reasonably good reception in the lower 48. ATT owns the towers in Alaska and the 2g ...

Thread: Another N1 with Tmo radio inside

Another N1 with Tmo radio inside

Although I enjoy my N1 tremendously, with FRF91 and reasonably good reception in the lower 48. ATT owns the towers in Alaska and the 2g edge service there is very poor. Yes there is 3g service available where I am. I ordered my machine right during the announcement of the new ATT N1 and thought I was getting an ATT unit. After long discussions with HTC and GooG, they indicated I was S.O.L.
    So other than shelling out another $530. I just have to ask. Is there anyone out there willing to trade an unlocked, unrooted, wiped, Tmo with Seidio 32mah extended battery and case for an unlocked N1 with ATT radio inside? :rofl3:
    If not then??

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Vontekka View Post
    Although I enjoy my N1 tremendously, with FRF91 and reasonably good reception in the lower 48. ATT owns the towers in Alaska and the 2g edge service there is very poor. Yes there is 3g service available where I am. I ordered my machine right during the announcement of the new ATT N1 and thought I was getting an ATT unit. After long discussions with HTC and GooG, they indicated I was S.O.L.
    So other than shelling out another $530. I just have to ask. Is there anyone out there willing to trade an unlocked, unrooted, wiped, Tmo with Seidio 32mah extended battery and case for an unlocked N1 with ATT radio inside? :rofl3:
    If not then??
    I dont get it... You ordered and received the tmo version while the att version was being made available? The most confusing part is why didnt you simply return your tmo version within 14 days for a full refund and gett the att version?

I guess picking an ATT N1 on the selection page is not what I get
    So if I was ignorant longer than 14 days then forgive me.
    Now where were we. Oh yeah, how bout a trade? Anyone

For being both a cross-posted topic, and because there is to be no discussion in public about this type of transaction, I'm closing this thread.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links