I NEED A NEXUS ONE...Urgent Should i pay 529??

This is a discussion on I NEED A NEXUS ONE...Urgent Should i pay 529?? within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Hey Guys and Girls, I have been a apple Fanboy for the past 3ish years and now i am sick of being locked in the ...

Thread: I NEED A NEXUS ONE...Urgent Should i pay 529??

I NEED A NEXUS ONE...Urgent Should i pay 529??

Hey Guys and Girls,

I have been a apple Fanboy for the past 3ish years and now i am sick of being locked in the ios jail (Even tho i was always one of the firsts jailbreaking and such) So i wish to join the Android World and Get a Nexus One...But they are going down in availability and my only option really is to pay 529 for it within the next few Days...

So i was wondering Who has a N1 for me that i can buy?? lol i need it to be AT&T 3G Capable and good condition

Or!!
    Should i go to Sprint and buy the HTC EVO 4G
    Or
    Verizon....blahhh

OORRRRRR!!!!!

Stick to AT&T and get the Samsung Captivate but i really dont like it that much not a big samsung fan ehh

Much Love to anyone who may help me

Help me join the :nexusx: Club

.......Btw this is my first Post

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I doubt seriously that anyone here regrets paying $529 for the Nexus One! Price-wise, it's in line with the no-contract prices of virtually every other smart phone out there; and the OS on the N1 is the purest form of Android out there--everyone else has their own 'skin' over it. Sense, or whatever else they may call it, that only slows down the release of updates to those devices.

PLUS, AT&T can't charge you for tethering using the Nexus! Even the Captivate allows them to charge for that!

However you decide to do it, DO IT! You won't be sorry!

get the T-Mobile version and sign up with Simple Mobile.

I'm selling mine, buyers remorse just outside of the 14 day return period lol. Absolutely nothing wrong with the phone, love it to death. Just realized (albeit to late) that I really don't need a smartphone.

It's ATT, and I'll sell it for a little less than I bought it for, if you're interested.

PM me, and I'll give you my email and all the details you want.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links