My gf is getting the iPhone4. I found the perfect accessory!

This is a discussion on My gf is getting the iPhone4. I found the perfect accessory! within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; This is a win/win. She can't complain because it will stop her from dropping calls every 5 minutes. And it didn't cost me a cent! ...

Thread: My gf is getting the iPhone4. I found the perfect accessory!

My gf is getting the iPhone4. I found the perfect accessory!

This is a win/win. She can't complain because it will stop her from dropping calls every 5 minutes. And it didn't cost me a cent! I found it stuck to the bottom of my shoe. :D

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

haha that really is the perfect accessory. I am returning my iphone 4 tomorrow since my nexus is gonna be in. The iphone 4 is not worth it at all especially with that pesky antenna issue
    GO BRONCOS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    this is a win/win. She can't complain because it will stop her from dropping calls every 5 minutes. And it didn't cost me a cent! I found it stuck to the bottom of my shoe. :d

Love it, this is hilarious! I had to add this to my facebook page. Hope you don't mind!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Go for it that's cool with me.
    GO BRONCOS!!!!

LOL thats awesome.

aren't they giving free bumpers away?
    iphoneeee killaaaaaaaaaa :nexusx:

Quote Originally Posted by ninjacat View Post
    Yup. Cause it would be TOO responsible to recall the phones and actually make one with intelligent design... they just give away free cases as an easy fix and claim that all smartphones lose service if you hold them in the right way.

Yet why has no other phone maker/carrier had anywhere close to the same number of users reporting signal issues with attenna problems?

Dick move by apple if you ask me..

Quote Originally Posted by wannagotopopeyes View Post
    Yup. Cause it would be TOO responsible to recall the phones and actually make one with intelligent design... they just give away free cases as an easy fix and claim that all smartphones lose service if you hold them in the right way.

Yet why has no other phone maker/carrier had anywhere close to the same number of users reporting signal issues with attenna problems?

They aren't even giving free bumpers from my understanding! In the Keynote Steve Jobs said they would let you choose which free case you wanted. As they can't make enough bumpers! LOL :rofl3:

LOL! So the iPhone needs an iCondom. Figures, for a company that likes to screw people.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by Krew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wannagotopopeyes View Post

They aren't even giving free bumpers from my understanding! In the Keynote Steve Jobs said they would let you choose which free case you wanted. As they can't make enough bumpers! LOL :rofl3:
    haha yeah! you're right. They can't even back up their own back up LOL

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links