Android is now top-selling OS in American smartphones

This is a discussion on Android is now top-selling OS in American smartphones within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Originally Posted by Fury Originally Posted by keyplyr Most people I talk to have no idea what Android is or what open source really means. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Android is now top-selling OS in American smartphones

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    Most people I talk to have no idea what Android is or what open source really means. They don't even really understand what an app or a program is. They think the apps *are* the iPhone.

With years of spending mega amounts of money on advertising, Apple has created a sheep-like following that can't see beyond their iArms or question beyond their iBrains.

To be fair, I believe we are all surrounded by idiots, the way i see it, most people act like this for everything, not only phones.

they follow each other, regardless that something better might be around the corner, if they'd only take the time to look.
    x2 look at them lemmings
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    Anything with an i in the front of it from Apple is not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    To be fair, I believe we are all surrounded by idiots, the way i see it, most people act like this for everything, not only phones.

they follow each other, regardless that something better might be around the corner, if they'd only take the time to look.
    THIS is so true. Well said sir.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links