Swap AT&T N1 for T-Mobile N1

This is a discussion on Swap AT&T N1 for T-Mobile N1 within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; I have an AT&T N1 I would like a T-Mobile N1, Preferrably unlocked but I wont complain. My Ideal exchange would be in the same ...

Thread: Swap AT&T N1 for T-Mobile N1

Swap AT&T N1 for T-Mobile N1

I have an AT&T N1 I would like a T-Mobile N1, Preferrably unlocked but I wont complain. My Ideal exchange would be in the same area as me, I live in Orange County, California
    The only problem is My N1 has an engraving "Your heart understands what your head cannot yet conceive"
    I wont mind if yours has an engraving as long as it isnt something stupid like "I shoot children"

PM if you too want to exchange

My story if your interested: So Google took its one eyed giant shoved it in my mouth and thrusted it back and fourth because I ordered A T-Mobile N1, Recieved my N1 in the mail, happily opened an account then wondered around for about a month trying to figure out why I didnt have 3G! I tried mulitiple things online that gave advice to solve this problem and it wasn't until i found a thread about "having the wrong phone" that I found out, I had an AT&T N1 instead of a T-Mobile phone, as explained to me by the HTC represenative that I spoke with. The fact that it was past the 14 day exchange time ment I was stuck with the wrong N1. Go figure >.>

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have a Tmobile verson in excellent condition I would like to trade. I will send PM

Hello,
    I have a similar situation and have a tmobil N1 that I only used long enough (on Edge) to also figure out I have the wrong phone. I live in Fullerton and interested in trading.
    Howard

I have a T-Mobile one looking for At&t.

I have an AT&T version almost mint.....Need a Tmo Version and IN NYC !!!!!!

I have a T-mobile version of the phone and definately willing to swap for an att provided it's unlocked and in good condition. . . . I am in Ontario (Canada)

he found a local to swap with...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links