Trade? T-Mobile for AT&T plus cash

This is a discussion on Trade? T-Mobile for AT&T plus cash within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; I currently have a T-Mobile band N1 but have AT&T service. I want to know if anyone has a backwards situation and wants to trade. ...

Thread: Trade? T-Mobile for AT&T plus cash

Trade? T-Mobile for AT&T plus cash

I currently have a T-Mobile band N1 but have AT&T service. I want to know if anyone has a backwards situation and wants to trade. I will be willing to add cash as mine has scratches on the battery cover and power button, both dont effect performance or usage. Since I am a newbie and did not see a for sale section for phones themselves I posted here instead. If someone or mod would like to point out or move my thread to the correct place please do so.

I will post pics of the "damage" when I get home.

Grazie. Mark S.

Located in WA

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Androidfied.

Thank you very much for the info and moving the thread!

I currently have a T-Mobile band Nexus S want to know if anyone has a backwards situation and wants to trade. I will be willing to add 50 $. Since I am a newbie and did not see a for sale section for phones themselves I posted here instead. If someone or mod would like to point out or move my thread to the correct place please do so.

my Nexus S is in perfect condition. i m from Ecuador (Guayaquil) and the frecuency is the same from at&t and i want to navegate on 3G NOT EDGE.

if someone is interest let me know

Jose Manuel Castilla

Guayaquil - Ecuador

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links