Samsung Galaxy Tab Has Landscape Home Screen & App Menu

This is a discussion on Samsung Galaxy Tab Has Landscape Home Screen & App Menu within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Hi, Just saw the following pre-release video for the Samsung Galaxy Tab, and I noticed it has landscape view in the home screen & app ...

Thread: Samsung Galaxy Tab Has Landscape Home Screen & App Menu

Smile Samsung Galaxy Tab Has Landscape Home Screen & App Menu

Hi,

Just saw the following pre-release video for the Samsung Galaxy Tab, and I noticed it has landscape view in the home screen & app menu. As the Galaxy Tab runs Froyo 2.2, I wondered if anyone knew if this was possible with the Nexus One running Froyo, or if this feature would be added to Gingerbread next moth? Or is this something that Samsung have added themselves, and won't be available to anyone not using a Galaxy Tab?

Video: Samsung Galaxy Tab: Official Demo Video before Release : Product Reviews Net

Thanks

Ben

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

This should prob be in off topic section

Landscape view on the homescreen can easily be obtained by using LauncherPro or ADW Launcher
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

X2 on Launcher Pro. Only downside is when I'm laying down on my side in bed or something I can't use the phone cuz of the autorotating. But that's what it's supposed to do. I'll just start sleeping standing up.

Stock N1 Froyo 2.2 FRF83
    Data: T-Mobile Web2go $10/mo
    Fast enough for me

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links