List of phone with professional wouldnt buy

This is a discussion on List of phone with professional wouldnt buy within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Hello! I just wanted to create list of phone what people who know something about smartphone wouldnt buy, so here goes my list: - Iphone ...

Thread: List of phone with professional wouldnt buy

List of phone with professional wouldnt buy

Hello!
    I just wanted to create list of phone what people who know something about smartphone wouldnt buy, so here goes my list:

- Iphone family, Iphone 4 bad proccessor (3 times slower bench than on nexus one) 2 times expensiever than nexus one. Unstandart 2:3 resolution.

- Nokia n8, over adversted nothing inside Nokia N8 vs Nexus One - Android Forums . With 12 megapixel camera is what about I wouldnt care, bad 600mhz processor, small ammount of ram (256mb). Bad resolution 600x360, small display 3.5inch. bad operation system

- Galaxy S, Samsung tryed to copy IOS theme, they also over adversted their product and their support is at level of 0. Bad benchmarks and so on...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The fact that your arguments against the others are that their components are "bad" invalidates this entire post.

-Sent from my Nexus One Superphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonwumon View Post
    The fact that your arguments against the others are that their components are "bad" invalidates this entire post.

-Sent from my Nexus One Superphone.
    Who would buy a phone with bad parts? Would some one clever do so?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links