Trade my AT&T N1 for a T-Mobile Nexus One

This is a discussion on Trade my AT&T N1 for a T-Mobile Nexus One within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Hi guys- I'm in need to trade my att n1 for a T-Mobile n1. I'm not sure if we are allowed to do this type ...

Thread: Trade my AT&T N1 for a T-Mobile Nexus One

Trade my AT&T N1 for a T-Mobile Nexus One

Hi guys-

I'm in need to trade my att n1 for a T-Mobile n1. I'm not sure if we are allowed to do this type of thing on these forums but this is the best site that came to mind

Soon I'll be switching to T-Mobile and will be in need of a phone. I looked at the g2 and the touch 4g at the store but neither one of them are what I am looking for. The g2 was real nice but the slide out keyboard would be a waste for me. The touch 4g just didn't do it for me looks wise and I didn't like the ui.

With this in mind I want to stick with the Nexus One. I'm looking for someone to trade me straight up. I purchased mine in April, it's always been in a case with a screen protector and is in near perfect condition. The only scratch on it is around the headphone Jack where the stock HTC headphones rub. Its about 1-1.5mm long. It has never been dropped or had water spilled on it. It will come with the box and receipt.

Thanks a lot. Hopefully this thread doesn't get closed.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

All inquiries please PM the OP

Thanks!
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Any interest guys? Anyone have thoughts on where else I might go to pull this off?

Thanks!

PM sent! I have what you're looking for

moved to off topic. All contact by PM please.

Closed, too.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links