Upgrades

This is a discussion on Upgrades within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; I'm due an upgrade and was going to get htc desire but have changed my mind as its not any better than my nexus, so ...

Thread: Upgrades

Upgrades

I'm due an upgrade and was going to get htc desire but have changed my mind as its not any better than my nexus, so now all I'm left with is nokia n8 and blackberry bold 9700, none of these two will be my main phone as n1 is the best one out there, which one should I go with as I'm leaning towards nokia for the hdmi outlet, anyone using any of these phones to give me a little insight, thanks

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    my other phone's a nexus too

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You may want to wait for the Samsung nexus s to be released in the UK. it looks pretty full of awesomeness!

Quote Originally Posted by Floogle View Post
    You may want to wait for the Samsung nexus s to be released in the UK. it looks pretty full of awesomeness!
    only got till december mate, then If samsung is out after I could sell nokia/blackberry and nexus to buy it lol

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    my other phone's a nexus too

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links