Sony Ericcson Z1 (zeus) aka PSP Phone

This is a discussion on Sony Ericcson Z1 (zeus) aka PSP Phone within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; I've been very attentively watching this phone, and the release of Gingerbread really makes me think this phone played some sort of role in the ...

Thread: Sony Ericcson Z1 (zeus) aka PSP Phone

Sony Ericcson Z1 (zeus) aka PSP Phone

I've been very attentively watching this phone, and the release of Gingerbread really makes me think this phone played some sort of role in the development of Gingerbread. A lot of what Gingerbread was all about was to enhance the gaming experience on our phones, and also in the sdk for Gingerbread there was code found supporting buttons. Now I'm just curious what you guys think this means for the release of this phone, and what exactly will all it's capabilities encompass?
    GO BRONCOS!!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

[PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

I know but I wanted to focus on the fact that it looks like parts of Gingerbread seemed tailor made for this device.
    GO BRONCOS!!!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links