Which android phone to buy?

This is a discussion on Which android phone to buy? within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Hi, I currently have a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini. I wish to move on to a bigger (better?) android phone. Apart from normal phone ...

Thread: Which android phone to buy?

Which android phone to buy?

Hi,

I currently have a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini. I wish to move on to a bigger (better?) android phone.
    Apart from normal phone usage, I would be listening to a lot of music, clicking a fair few photos (the mini's camera disappointed because of no zoom), playing a few 3D games and generally streaming YouTube movies or checking my social networks on the go.
    Which phone makes sense? Which ones will be relatively future-proof? Or, should I hold off on buying now and wait for the dual cores to enter the market? (Price is not an issue ; but if two comparable specs are on offer, I'd prefer the greater value-for-money one (who wouldnt!)).
    Thanks in advance.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well for what you want most all android phones will be good for you but if you wait a little for the dual cores then you will be getting allot more and even if you decide you don't need dual core (which I think it would be a good idea to get dual core) then all the phones will be cheaper because of if so I would wait at least till ces after that you can decide what you want from there.

Hey thanks for the reply.

When can we expect the first few dual cores to hit the market? I dont want to wait more than a couple of months (planning to purchase something by February end or mid-March).

Well we will start seeing some at the beginning of this year sometime we will have to wait for ces that is where we will start to see all the big release dates for the new phones. So you know ces is consumer electronics show and it will start on the 6th and end on the 9th so I think that is within your time period you want to respect

Sooo ... any of the CES phones expected to hit markets by February-end? (Amongst dual core phones, I hear about Atrix, Optimus, and Bionic ... am I missing any?)

Thanks.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links