Have AT&T N1 looking for T-Mobile N1

This is a discussion on Have AT&T N1 looking for T-Mobile N1 within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Hi folks! I've had my N1 for about 7 months now and my family is switching to T-Mobile and I don't want to lose my ...

Thread: Have AT&T N1 looking for T-Mobile N1

Have AT&T N1 looking for T-Mobile N1

Hi folks!

I've had my N1 for about 7 months now and my family is switching to T-Mobile and I don't want to lose my Nexus! I'm looking for someone who has a T-Mobile N1 to trade so I can stay on 3g :-). My N1 has some small dings here and there but the screen, trackball and buttons are all in tip top shape. completely untouched. I'd be willing to take pictures to show any interested traders. I'm in IL by the way if that makes any difference

PM me of you are interested! Thanks in advance!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Moved to off-topic.

I may have what you are looking for. PM sent.

your nexus one is unlocked, it should work on at&t or t-mobile, by putting in a t-mobile sim card.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    your nexus one is unlocked, it should work on at&t or t-mobile, by putting in a t-mobile sim card.
    There are two models of the Nexus One. The first one came out under T-mobile and the second one under AT&T. I have a T-mobile version which I have an AT&T sim card, but the problem is that it doesn't receive the 3G signal in this model because the providers have different frequency levels so it runs in Edge instead.

Ok guys I know I'm not much better for replying to this but the rules say that you have to communicate via pm you should not be posting in this thread.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links