Thinking of gettin a Macbook pro??!

This is a discussion on Thinking of gettin a Macbook pro??! within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; I never knew i would ever say this, but i'm thinking of gettin a macbook pro for ONLY one reason. Battery Life, it seems to ...

Thread: Thinking of gettin a Macbook pro??!

Question Thinking of gettin a Macbook pro??!

I never knew i would ever say this, but i'm thinking of gettin a macbook pro for ONLY one reason.

Battery Life, it seems to excel any other laptop when it comes to that.
    I'm a computing science student, so, i'll need the battery prolly more than anythin... plus, its got Terminal which i'll prolly need sooner or later.

What do u guys think?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

PS : I'll be having windows run over it most of the time...

Theres not only one reason to get a mac. No viruses, trojans, bugs, freezes. Easy installs/uninstalls, almost no drivers installs, real plug play, faster execution and memory access, better graphic process.. i can go on for hours lol.

Been a mac user for about 20 years and you can always install Windows 7 with bootcamp or parralel desktop. (Boot or emule, both runs great) Best of both worlds.

You will enjoy it and you'll wish you'd made the switch earlier

*Posted from my sweet Nexus One

Moved to off-topic.

Thanks.

Thanks Wera689.

@iPeck : I've used Mac OS a couple of times, and i gotta say, thats the most irritating thing i ever used. the main reason i don't wanna change.

I've been a windows user my entire life. Only been exposed to Macs lately.

Are Macs any good for gaming? i already have my Toshiba Qosmio for that, but how good are they in comparison to most laptops?

Gaming is Nice, almost every pc hit are ported to mac. Most macs comes with a good fx card and will last longer than its equivalent on pc. Ex. A Game on pc that needs a 128 mb card normally will ask only 64 mb on a mac.

What annoy you with os x ? Its simpler to use and more efficient than Windows... youll get the hang of it pretty fast.

Lets put it this way, your mac will have a longer handy life than pc thats for sure.

*Posted from my sweet Nexus One

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links