N1 provider swap?

This is a discussion on N1 provider swap? within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; I have an ATT N1 and want to trade for a T-Mobile N1. Interested? I live in the Bay Area.......

Thread: N1 provider swap?

N1 provider swap?

I have an ATT N1 and want to trade for a T-Mobile N1. Interested? I live in the Bay Area....

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well, I would have been two weeks ago. Sold mine and bought an AT&T N1. Sorry.

Moved to Off-Topic, where this is allowed. All replies to the OP by PM, please.

You guys have a weird stance on keeping conversations regarding ads private...

This makes it easier for people to get scammed. Keep it public --> safer.

There's only one real alternative, and that's not to allow it at all. The Nexus is in a unique position, in that the TMo version came out first, and the AT&T version just suddenly appeared without warning. Since many original buyers were using ATT, and accepting the limited Edge speeds, I decided to make an exception and allow members to investigate swapping phones to get the correct one for their carrier.

By keeping further contact restricted to PM, we absolve the forum of responsibility for any transactions...we do not "sponsor" these exchanges in any way. We're merely trying to facilitate a way for our members to locate like-minded users.

Sorry, but if you're not satisfied with this arrangement, you are welcome to turn to Craig's List, Ebay, or whatever other method you prefer.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links