[RUMOR] Nexus Tablet!?!

This is a discussion on [RUMOR] Nexus Tablet!?! within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Just What I need to Complete the Set! Rumor: Nexus Tablet to be Made by LG...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [RUMOR] Nexus Tablet!?!

[RUMOR] Nexus Tablet!?!

Just What I need to Complete the Set!

Rumor: Nexus Tablet to be Made by LG
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Awesome!!!! but I just have one if to that... why lg I mean there is nothing to back up Google working with lg (unless I missed something in the last few days XD ) anybody care to prove me wrong??

I was just gonna post and ask if there were any pure android tablets out. Since that one is not due to hit till Fall... anything comparable out now?
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

so Excited... I am so Excited....

Not another tablet!

I'm just dying to take the plunge into the tablet world, but there's just too many on the horizon. If this is true, it's tempting, but HTC also apparently have big plans, as do a few others... It will be interesting to see which way the dev community takes off (because right now, the Nook Color seems to be in the lead)

i'll stick with my 15" laptop and 10" netbook and of course my n1
    my other phone's a nexus too

I must admit, the tablet form factor is a little wierd. I'm currently playing with a rooted Nook Color, and it's fun, surprisingly functional, but it's a major PITA for typing.

It is convenient for traveling, and I can hook up the nexus to tether gps and have large navigation which is cool. I can also let my kid watch movies in the car, our wherever, and it's a lot more convenient than the laptop, but I'm starting to thing the net book is perhaps a better option (I REALLY want a a CR-48!!!). I love having a touch screen though, so as soon as theres a netbook with a touch screen...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

ooooooo a netbook with touchscreen,that i would love,the thing i like about my wee sammy netbook is the 8 hours on a single charge

Quote Originally Posted by danger-rat View Post
    I must admit, the tablet form factor is a little wierd. I'm currently playing with a rooted Nook Color, and it's fun, surprisingly functional, but it's a major PITA for typing.

It is convenient for traveling, and I can hook up the nexus to tether gps and have large navigation which is cool. I can also let my kid watch movies in the car, our wherever, and it's a lot more convenient than the laptop, but I'm starting to thing the net book is perhaps a better option (I REALLY want a a CR-48!!!). I love having a touch screen though, so as soon as theres a netbook with a touch screen...

Pretty funny that I have a CR-48 that Im less then satisfied with and want to play with a rooted NookColor, exactly mirror image of you....
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

Quote Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by danger-rat View Post

Pretty funny that I have a CR-48 that Im less then satisfied with and want to play with a rooted NookColor, exactly mirror image of you....
    get swapping boys :rofl3:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links