2ghz dual core samsung next year

This is a discussion on 2ghz dual core samsung next year within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Samsung has revealed it plans to release its first smartphone powered by a two-gigahertz dual core processor some time next year. With the novelty of ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2ghz dual core samsung next year

2ghz dual core samsung next year

Samsung has revealed it plans to release its first smartphone powered by a two-gigahertz dual core processor some time next year.
    With the novelty of custom skins slowly starting to wear off and smartphones becoming increasingly analogous in capabilities, intense competition between manufacturers has resulted in heavy-hitter like Sammy dramatically shifting focus on to higher and faster specs to stay ahead of the pack.
    An unnamed high-ranking exec with the Korean giant has reportedly told search provider Daum: “We are planning to release a 2GHz dual-core CPU-equipped smartphone by next year.
    “This product will have the data processing capacities of a regular PC.”
    According to Daum, although it is cheaper and easier to develop a single core 4GHz chipset, Samsung has opted for dual core as it is better optimised for multitasking.
    Another potential benefit would be the ability to use the smartphone as a portable PC with any HDTV or monitor, or even a custom-built accessory like Motorola’s ‘Lapdock’, which teams with the recently launched Atrix handset to become a fully functional laptop. It’s a prospect that’s sure to make any tech aficionado dizzy with excitement.
    Keep em’ peeled for more news and announcement regarding the handset in the near future.
    my other phone's a nexus too

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

StarTrek here we come

Makes me wanna sell my N1 now--get the G2x as cheap as possible--keep flashing Cyanogen--and get a big boy mid next year

Will know better by then the AT&T situation

Too many choices--my head is spinning
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

lol,me to mate,the atrix has just landed on my carrier

yea

that's a nice phone too, esp with the dock

may test the waters here in Dayton Ohio and put the N1 on Craigslist--not an ebay kind of guy
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

put it on here first if you decide to sell,probably best place for it lol

Thanks Tony,

well, I don't think our great mods want us selling here. XDA has a Marketplace, haven't really checked here, always on Active Topics

Don't really want to get into a ebay situation of shipping and hoping for money to come or vice versa. Don't use paypal--not giving them an acct#

Not even sure what I am doing with AT&T situation

Will go look at the TMO G2x on Thursday though--next dev phone

Ken

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

That is good news DR

Everyone wins when they do those things

The devs help out the Manufacturers with their experimenting and they follow the threads also

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Thanks Tony,

well, I don't think our great mods want us selling here. XDA has a Marketplace, haven't really checked here, always on Active Topics

Don't really want to get into a ebay situation of shipping and hoping for money to come or vice versa. Don't use paypal--not giving them an acct#

Not even sure what I am doing with AT&T situation

Will go look at the TMO G2x on Thursday though--next dev phone

Ken
    If you wish to sell, You can post in the Off Topic section and communicate with buyers thru PM.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Thanks Slim

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links