Tablets

This is a discussion on Tablets within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; So, just wondering, how many of you guys now own some form of tablet computer? I just bought a G-Slate...its pretty cool and the Honeycomb ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tablets

Arrow Tablets

So, just wondering, how many of you guys now own some form of tablet computer? I just bought a G-Slate...its pretty cool and the Honeycomb is neat, but it's proving near impossible to root. I was actually going to wait and see if Google ever released some form of Nexus tablet, but the G-Slate was just too tempting to pass up.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Uh... shouldn't this be in the form of a poll to make it easer to answer?? and just so you know I don't have one just thought it was weird that there was no poll.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Uh... shouldn't this be in the form of a poll to make it easer to answer?? and just so you know I don't have one just thought it was weird that there was no poll.
    I mean, I didn't ask IF you were going to buy one. I just wanted to know how many people own one right now, and what they own. I guess I could have listed every android tablet out there as poll choices, but that's a lot of damn choices and honestly I don't feel like going and digging up a list of all of them.

Oh ok sorry I thought you just wanted to know who had a tablet and who didn't.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Oh ok sorry I thought you just wanted to know who had a tablet and who didn't.
    Alright, well I went back and tried to edit and add a poll - but no luck. Looks like I can edit the original message, but adding a poll is out. Sorry.

Oh ya I'm aware I was just curios why you didn't put one in in the first place and I got my answer

Quote Originally Posted by mwhit42 View Post
    I just wanted to know how many people own one right now, and what they own.
    I've got an Archos 70 Internet Tablet. It's pretty good, but the software is not very stable. Luckily there is UrukDroid . It is an Android distribution for the Archos Gen8 Tablets. There is a fairly active dev working on it. Would prefer a CM7 build.

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

I'm waiting to see what kind of android tablets will be available tru my carrier. If nothing interesting, I may chose Sony tablets (S1, S2) that may just fit my computing and gaming interests.

Of course, the iPad is not even an option, even though you'll never make me buy a windows home PC (apple computers still rocks the kasbah, since I'm getting best of both worlds with the possibility of installing windows 7 crap on it (when I need it, but doesn't happen much), without all the downsides of a PC (crashes, freezes, constant drivers installations and upgrades, viruses and trojans, uninstalls nightmares, and so on...)) I'll stop cuz this is going off topic lol

My carrier isn't gonna offer any android tablet any time soon. They only offer the blackberry tablet (yuk!) So i guess i'll wait for the sony's s1 or S2.

Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak

It'll be a cold day in a hot place before I'll buy a Sony product. I'd buy Apple first!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links