NEXUS 3 in the works!!?!?!

This is a discussion on NEXUS 3 in the works!!?!?! within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Check out this article ! Apparently Google CONFIRMED they are building another Nexus device!!! Now, as to what exactly it will be called (Nexus 3, ...

Thread: NEXUS 3 in the works!!?!?!

Exclamation NEXUS 3 in the works!!?!?!

Check out this article!

Apparently Google CONFIRMED they are building another Nexus device!!!

Now, as to what exactly it will be called (Nexus 3, Nexus Pad, Nexus S2, etc.) and whether this device will be a phone or tablet we don't know. But we do know that, whatever it is, it's already in the making. :nexusx:

There have been rumors flying around for a couple months or so about a possible successor to the Nexus S (which I despised, btw...sent it back and reactivated the n1). Especially over at Android&Me (see THIS article). But until now we have had no solid proof of any future Nexus products. Now we do

Rumor has it that LG is going to be building the new Nexus device. I hope this is true, as I don't much care for Samsung or Motorola products. My new LG G-Slate is a very well-built tablet...even if the 3d is a bit cheezy. And since LG is partners with nVidia, we know a Nexus phone built by them would likely include a Tegra 2 or Tegra 3 processor. Talk about crazy fast!

Here's to hoping we get a new Nexus device soon! :nexusx:

EDIT: Also rumored to be running Ice Cream!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

That's awesome and I'm going to just take a guess and say tablet cause Google make nexus products to promote one ultimate device to program on, that's why they call it a developers phone.

Anyway my only "why" to this is LG I mean Google seam to like to use there most popular seller for their nexus phones (htc at first then Samsung because of the SGS) so I would have thought that they would have gone with Motorola because of every thing they did at mobile world congress (xoom, atrix, droid bionic, etc.) so I found that weird but who knows maybe the rumors of LG are false because Andi Rubin didn't say anything about manufacturer so...

True...the manufacturer bit is still completely unknown and unconfirmed.

I have a theory. I might be wrong, but would it be too crazy if in fact they released two Nexus devices at the same time? A phone and tablet, both running Ice Cream? Just to prove that they can make an OS that can be run on both tablet and phone? Hmm...

Actually you shouldn't feel like it's crazy cause I thought the same thing but it's just that I would doubt it it's just a little to much I think but with Google you never know but the thing is that since he said summer and holidays for the releases of nexus devices it would suggest that it is coming this summer which is why I don't think they will make both one shot. But if they started right when they finished the nexus S then it's possible.

This is why leaks are so much fun and so annoying cause you never know what is what :S

Crap, you know I didn't even see that whole thread about the Nexus Tablet before I posted this...my apologies to the admins if this counts as a double post/duplicate thread. I have my own forum so I know how annoying those can be.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links