Living Cell Lasers

This is a discussion on Living Cell Lasers within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Not sure I'm writing this here, but anyway... So it's true, X-Men mutants could actually exist! I just found this story where they were able ...

Thread: Living Cell Lasers

Living Cell Lasers

Not sure I'm writing this here, but anyway...

So it's true, X-Men mutants could actually exist! I just found this story where they were able to manufacture cells which could produce laser light.

First Laser Made of Living Cells Has Arrived : Discovery News

Nothing to stop nature from producing this as some point, since it already did kind of, at least the tools needed to create a laser emitting cell (albeit not in a human, but in a jellyfish (of all creatures)).

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I dont like the idea of playing god. I foresee cyborgs in a not too distant future (tech may be already here). Beginning of the end for mankind as we know it ? Not too excited bout that.

Well on that one I have to disagree with you ipeck. Yes all these advancements in technology will change the world, every little thing that happens makes a change it's inevitable. In my mind when change comes we have two choices, we can take hold of it and make something out of it or we can be scared of it and slow innovation because if you don't mess around with it then eventually someone else will and they will create what ever you were to scared to the human mind is to curios.

Now every technology has pros and cons nothing is perfect but often the next technology will fix the cons of the current one and create more in the process and so on, it's a vicious circle.

You talked about cyborgs like it was a bad thing but what are cyborgs they're living beings with robot parts right? Well then when humans or animals lose limbs we will be able to restore them so they can walk again it's all in good will that these technologies are created but at the same time yes this might have drawbacks but that's life.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links