Google employee n1 for sale or trade

This is a discussion on Google employee n1 for sale or trade within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Hello, I used to be employed by Google and received a Google N1 holiday gift. I was kinda interested in selling it and was wondering ...

Thread: Google employee n1 for sale or trade

Google employee n1 for sale or trade

Hello,

I used to be employed by Google and received a Google N1 holiday gift. I was kinda interested in selling it and was wondering if anyone on here was interested before I hit Craigslist and EBay. I'm still hooked on it since it was a limited edition w/ an android holding a flag but it's getting to be time for Christmas and was getting a couple of new toys so I shouldn't miss the N1 too much. Anyway hit me up on a PM w/ your offer. I can send pic of the phone and put any kind of note or markings to ensure it's for real and legit.

PS - for the right price I will make sure you get it in time for Christmas.

Thanks for looking,

-wookiee-

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by chuwookiee View Post
    Hello,

I used to be employed by Google and received a Google N1 holiday gift. I was kinda interested in selling it and was wondering if anyone on here was interested before I hit Craigslist and EBay. I'm still hooked on it since it was a limited edition w/ an android holding a flag but it's getting to be time for Christmas and was getting a couple of new toys so I shouldn't miss the N1 too much. Anyway hit me up on a PM w/ your offer. I can send pic of the phone and put any kind of note or markings to ensure it's for real and legit.

PS - for the right price I will make sure you get it in time for Christmas.

Thanks for looking,

-wookiee-
    Is this still for sale?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links