Help please !!!

This is a discussion on Help please !!! within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; I want to switch of my s3 to an s4 . . . I got lot of apps and games . . . is there ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By tuxedo
  • 1 Post By herecomesmaggi
  • 1 Post By herecomesmaggi

Thread: Help please !!!

Unhappy Help please !!!

I want to switch of my s3 to an s4 . . . I got lot of apps and games . . . is there any way to backup all of that . . . or backup progression of the games somehow . . . my phone is not rooted . . . :-((

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome Lizie! As far as I know, you will lose progress in games that do not sync over internet. Things like Words with Friends games you just log back in and nothing lost. If data is only kept on phone, you get the joy of starting over, unless someone else knows more than me (which is a high probability). If you use gmail/google, and keep things backed up, your apps will download to new phone when you activate with your gmail account. Never had a samsung device, so not sure of any specific advice beyond this for you related to those 2 phones.

Again, welcome to Android.net!

Android Jr Member herecomesmaggi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyMissLizie View Post
    I want to switch of my s3 to an s4 . . . I got lot of apps and games . . . is there any way to backup all of that . . . or backup progression of the games somehow . . . my phone is not rooted . . . :-((
    Yes you can save them all. There is a app called Helium (You don't need root) . You can backup data that can be ur scores, unlocks, rewards even purchases. There is tutorial written on app download page how to do it. Also there is a app called titanium backup pro but that needs root and is more complicated then Helium.

I will recommend Helium for the job.

You can backup installation package from Apk extractor (Best free app to extract installation package). Extract Apk installation packages on sd card. :cool:

Tap'd from burst
    Last edited by herecomesmaggi; 05-28-2013 at 12:16 AM.
    DizzyMissLizie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tuxedo View Post
    Welcome Lizie! As far as I know, you will lose progress in games that do not sync over internet. Things like Words with Friends games you just log back in and nothing lost.......

Again, welcome to Android.net!
    Not cool, it was misleading :D

Tap'd from burst
    DizzyMissLizie likes this.

Oh god, I knew all of that but the helium. . . I was so hoping someone knew more, i loose few months on my phones for personalisation and I love it, but now I didnt want to loose so much time on it. . . And I dont quite remember from where I got all the apps and data. . .. Gonna try that helium. . . Again, thank you so much, greets from croatia

Try that miss u will love it, if you were rooted Helium and titanium backup would helped u alot more but without root they are gud to limit but ofcourse worth...

Tap'd from burst

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links