Help. . .

This is a discussion on Help. . . within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Im very near of blasting with tears. . . I took my samsung sd card (32 GB) from my s3 to put in my new ...

Thread: Help. . .

Help. . .

Im very near of blasting with tears. . .
    I took my samsung sd card (32 GB) from my s3 to put in my new s4 phone. . . For 3 days it was poorly recognized and than just stopped to detect it at all. . . Im trying to put the sd card into laptop with adapter but again, no response. . . I tried with some comands but the computer isnt detecting there is something into drive. . . . Is it fried??? Can I at least save the data???

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Anyone who knows this stuff

Can you not connect your phone to your pc and transfer the files off? You should be able to simply drag and drop them from your phone to your pc. Go into your system settings on your phone and enable usb debugging first. If it won't read your card it may be fried. You might also try picking up an inexpensive card reader. Pop the card out of your phone and insert it into the reader connected to your pc.
    I have to get ready for work, but I'll check back to see how you're doing later.
    Good luck!

tap'n

Thanks, i cant drag it cause it cant be detected, even adapter doesnt help, but Il try that card reader, i hear its better. . .god i wish it isnt fried, dont care about card but the data. . . I havent got any problems with reading it before. . . . Got one more question. . . . Is it unusual that the card wasnt unusefull at once but got crapy step by step. . . If its fried, wouldnt it be done at once. . . Because mine was working half a day until it became imposible amymore

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links