The Lounge: Talk About Stuff Not Necessarily Phone-Related Over Virtual Coffee v.1.0

This is a discussion on The Lounge: Talk About Stuff Not Necessarily Phone-Related Over Virtual Coffee v.1.0 within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Originally Posted by vuarnet i've read my own post like 25 times and i still can't stop laughing (yes, out loud...) because even I don't ...

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lounge: Talk About Stuff Not Necessarily Phone-Related Over Virtual Coffee v.1.0

Twitter
    verwon
    Quote Originally Posted by vuarnet View Post
    i've read my own post like 25 times and i still can't stop laughing (yes, out loud...) because even I don't have a clue what i was trying to convey... other than overwhelming perplexity apparently lol
    It works! Made me crack up, out on the sidewalk, so my neighbors think I'm nuts, now. LOL

Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo

Quote Originally Posted by furbearingmammal View Post
    I feel like an AOLer because ME TOO!
    i will never forget trolling in rando AOL chatrooms i had no business being in as a kid... ohhh and it allll makes so much sense now...

we would always scour the list for the most obscure ones and pretty much only join those lol good thing the internet was safer back then ...

Someone add some cream to vuarnet's coffee...his caffeine is peaking... :P
    Beauty is in the eyes of the beerholder

Nighty-night ya'll...in the mornin! :D
    Beauty is in the eyes of the beerholder

Twitter
    verwon
    Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Barry Manilow IS a cover...he's obviously alien!
    I like him, saw him in concert several times, but recently he's turned himself into a giant Ken doll.

Twitter
    verwon
    Night!

The story of LOOT (written by Sketch):

It was an age where Man had felt a NEED for the SuperMachines to help run their lives. The Super-Machines lived along side man in harmony.
    To better understand these machines man had created small communities to help control and harness them. The appointed Leaders and Moderators to watch over the fledgling community, and to prepare them for that which was set to come.

At the time, the community was buzzing, and all where looking to help one another, This was known as the "Age of Enlightening", all where accepted. During this blissful time, all had been dancing in glee, with a new Topic of conversation being thrown around daily, so much, in fact was happening that many had taken to talk to each other on matters other than the Super-Machines. Oh what joy it was , aspirations of the largest topic of conversation in any community was in the minds of the Newly created Sub-community called L@@T!. However, it wasnt before long that the Powers that be, deemed L@@T unfit for your average sane community member, to immerse themselves with it. As such, L@@T hath set forth a reVolution, and many have since defected to the droid army. Whilst trying to help out in the main community sections, only to be cast out by the orcs of the society, referring to the L@@ters as borgs, that wish to assimilate the masses into their army.

So back to L@@T they went, waiting for the day that they TOO shall be accepted once again...

This day is known as "The Rise of the L@@T"... it was said to be prophesized by the great Llama daramadoinit, over 3,000 years ago. Now a direct descendant of Llama daramadoinit, Llama dbdoinit, has set out on a quest to fulfill his great ancestors prophecy...

and so, it Begins....

Part 2 (the final chapter)
    As time went on, the profit of ℓ@@т, the great Llama dbdoinit, hath set forth on a mission to bring his people to the True salvation. The task was not an easy one, and he knew that it may come a time where he would have to sacrifice himself for the good of ℓ@@т.... The looters had banded together , as their ties where like that of a family.. All the while unaware of the nefarious plot against them...

The governors understood the key that binds all of loot kind, was that of their fearless ring leader. And so ... Quietly their onslaught began, so as not to disturb the other citizens. But the prophets voice would not be silenced so easily.. For every blow they gave , he rose up stronger, further bonding all of his followers... And so with one final blow by the high minister, the prophet, Llama dbdoinit , was silenced.. But his words and his mark.. will then, truly be free......

Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    It works! Made me crack up, out on the sidewalk, so my neighbors think I'm nuts, now. LOL

YES! WIN! LOL

my neighbors have known i'm nuts for ages...ever since the electrical fire anyway...

(kidding!)

night!

Super Moderator/RS furbearingmammal's Avatar
    Two hours north of Syracuse, NY. Yes, there IS civilization that far north.
    Twitter
    FurryVarmint
    Someone add some cream to vuarnet's coffee...his caffeine is peaking... :P
    As long as that's the ONLY chemical currently affecting his judgement.
    DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE
    THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links