The Lounge: Talk About Stuff Not Necessarily Phone-Related Over Virtual Coffee v.1.0

This is a discussion on The Lounge: Talk About Stuff Not Necessarily Phone-Related Over Virtual Coffee v.1.0 within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Crowded places Sent from my DROIDX using Android.net App...

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 276

Thread: The Lounge: Talk About Stuff Not Necessarily Phone-Related Over Virtual Coffee v.1.0

  1. #31
    Android Jr Member bigmook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    36
    Crowded places

    Sent from my DROIDX using Android.net App
    sent from my brain using big stupid thumbs

  2. #32
    Administrator wicked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Jose CA.
    Posts
    3,345
    Thanked
    260 times
    Twitter
    wwickedd
    TGIF! yes the weekends here can't wait for some more playoff football! wooohoooo


  3. #33
    Android Lurker SkvyWvr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Brewer, Maine
    Posts
    11
    Jets!

    Sent from my Droid using Android.net App

  4. #34
    Administrator guidot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    147
    Thanked
    2 times
    Twitter
    guidot42
    Building a computer today!

  5. #35
    Administrator wicked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Jose CA.
    Posts
    3,345
    Thanked
    260 times
    Twitter
    wwickedd
    Quote Originally Posted by guidot View Post
    Building a computer today!
    nice! always fun stuff


  6. #36
    Administrator wicked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Jose CA.
    Posts
    3,345
    Thanked
    260 times
    Twitter
    wwickedd
    anyone here watch "Pitbulls and Parolees"? I been watching them all afternoon and I can't help but to tear up everytime... so sad what these dogs go through...I am a big animal lover and have 3 dogs and a cat and one of my dogs is a blue nose pit.


  7. #37
    Android Enthusiast OneTenderRebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hampton Falls, NH
    Posts
    355
    Thanked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked View Post
    anyone here watch "Pitbulls and Parolees"? I been watching them all afternoon and I can't help but to tear up everytime... so sad what these dogs go through...I am a big animal lover and have 3 dogs and a cat and one of my dogs is a blue nose pit.
    I can't watch those shows I literally get infuriated seeing how people can treat animals.
    To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.

  8. #38
    Administrator wicked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Jose CA.
    Posts
    3,345
    Thanked
    260 times
    Twitter
    wwickedd
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTenderRebel View Post
    I can't watch those shows I literally get infuriated seeing how people can treat animals.
    yeah my girl refuses to watch them, I like seeing the "success" stories and 90% of the time they are in the end...


  9. #39
    Administrator WERA689's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Metro Atlanta
    Posts
    2,418
    Thanked
    55 times
    Having rescued a kitten who was thrown from a car onto the Interstate at 60+mph, I don't need any evidence of the cruelty of man. Little Roadrash is blind in one eye and missing half an ear. He's so happy to be here...he stars in my avatar.

  10. #40
    Administrator wicked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Jose CA.
    Posts
    3,345
    Thanked
    260 times
    Twitter
    wwickedd
    Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Having rescued a kitten who was thrown from a car onto the Interstate at 60+mph, I don't need any evidence of the cruelty of man. Little Roadrash is blind in one eye and missing half an ear. He's so happy to be here...he stars in my avatar.
    such a good example and story there bro! Roadrash such a cute and appropriate name!


Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2013, 12:33 PM
Android Forum